Thursday, September 10, 2009

21st Century Faith

Gratitude
1. Letting go of 'stuff'...
2. When unexpected doors open!
3. Persons who are present in relationships
4. Fresh vegetables
5. Innocence

Lord,
Trying to make sense out of 21st Century faith issues seems to get more difficult every day!
Trying to understand people, so very different in language and culture - they use to be so far away...
Trying to speak about faith and hope, grace and mercy, in a world that seems to have gone insane.
Trying to embrace the new, without giving away the precious things, filled with meaning

Lord,
May I stop trying so hard to 'do' fatih and learn to 'have' faith
May I begin to 'do' more faithing and stop trying to 'have' it all
May I remember it is not up to me
May I see You and commit to follow wherever You lead...

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment