Saturday, July 18, 2009

Visiting Chicago

Over the past eight days I have been on a business/pleasure trip to Chicago. My first trip to the Windy City. And I must admit that I am hooked! It is a great place for architecture, food, and wonderful diversity.

Lake Michigan also makes it a beautiful city. This evening on my final walk by the lake there were deep blues and greens of the water and the reflection of distant clouds casting long shadows. And on the horizon were at least fifty boats with bright sails.

This week of study (Enneagram) and the rest and new friends from all over America (two from Spain) is a treat I will remember for the rest of my life! God is gracious and has blessed my journey. May I now be a good steward and see the beauty in the world I return too!

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you had a successful trip to Chicago. I think it appropriate that you visit those new friends in Spain (<:
    Mary

    ReplyDelete