Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Welcome to my world...

For several years I published a Gratitude Journal on Sunday morning. I would list five or six random items I was particularly thankful for from the previous week. I also added a brief prayer for the morning and the day ahead. While these personal ramblings were from my own reflections on my faith journey they were well received by many friends. Over time I have received encouragement to re-initiate these offering.

Recently I have been introduced to 'blogging' and have decided to give it another try. I hope to make some entry on a weekly basis, but at times there might be more or less...

My full time vocation allows me the opportunity to work with ministers and congregations. However, this blog will be focused on the common human journey we all follow through life: beginnings and endings, births and deaths, faith and doubt, hopes and fears and how God's grace, mercy and love impact our journey.

Thank you for dropping in from time to time. I invite your feedback and suggestions.

TODAYS JOURNAL:

1. Family and friends
2. Physical health and emotional healing
3. Challenges and opportunities
4. Prayer and reflection
5. The gift of life!

Lord, I pray that I remember that You are the giver of life and as present as the very breath I breathe. Guide this new chapter. Use this time and energy for Your purpose in my own life and in the lives of persons who join me along the way. Through Christ I pray. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment